Wednesday, January 15, 2014

New Year

So 2014 arrived somewhat fast, it did not make itself wait. I would have loved to stall it a bit and take a moment to think of the year that had passed and wait for the new one with open arms, organize my thoughts, give it a welcome party along with a list of things that we'd tackle upon its arrival. But no, instead it found me in my pj's, with a messy house while making preparations for a birthday party that was already two weeks late. I hope it didn't mind me not paying much attention to it. I am now trying to catch up with the new year, get him up to speed with all that's happened, share resolutions and mostly start a new and positive friendship, with lots of projects and good stuff ahead of us. 

Let's see how it goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment